Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

This got 1st Place again!

Talk about a double whammy.

Lord Xavier Annoying Lord Xavier Annoying

Brilliant... just brilliant.

I love the way you used the negative comment about your previous flash and put it all into rhythm. So awesome.
I mean it's does sound very easy to draw stickmen but it sure is hell animating them. I would like to hear the responce that this "Nate Ziller" guy has to say about this great song put into animation.
Infact he should be greatful to have you put him on. But then no one would like him. >:c
Anyway, great animation, great song, and a great brilliance of combination with the two. 10/10 from me.

ActiveObjectX responds:

I'm Nate Ziller.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

THAT WAS AWESOME!

I don't even know why some people are rating this poorly. This is funny as hell. I laughed at my hardest. It had funny jokes, a good storyline... that's all you need and I saw that. And yes it is true that we all waster out time on here. XD 10/10

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Link's got some SKILLZ! D8

I really loved this! I like the way you've combined Link's phrases/sounds and put them useful into rhythm with a beating. Great animation and I laughed when the heads exploded, they can't dig the beats I'd say. Anyway,excellent work. It's 3 thumbs up from me.

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

And another great series!

As a fan of Hotdiggedygemon, from my point of view, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this in the future. I found it very funny to see that Mickey mistaken Mario for Dig Dug. XD

Beer Run! Beer Run!

XDDD

Full of great laughs... I cannot say anymore, it's too good for the internet. That could happen in real life you know? If you're incredibly lucky when you're drunk for one time.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

More than alright... but...

Might of been long, quite a few funny moments but it's worth watching to get the big laugh from start to end.

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Ohhhhh SHITTTTT!!! D8

It's very clever how you use the same voice three times in a row to make it sound EXACTLY like a real barbershop quartet. You made it very funny when it comes to them swearing in slow motion.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2